Masculine Birthday Card

Hello Peeps , 
I have been busy making Birthday cards this month ans especially June month holds loads of Birthday of the men in the House :)  I usually don't create manly cards but never say never :)


Here I have created the background with different stamps and chocolate colour inks on the light blue cardstock 

then added a cirlcle die cut on which I have adhered the sentiment and the chipboard card to create interest 

On the corner added a fishtail with a heart on it to complete the look of the card 

Playing along 










Regards

Sharada Dilip

Comments

  1. gorgeous card, absolutely perfect for our Masculine challenge! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous masculine card Sharada! I love your choice of stamps & the little vintage car is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card Sharada :-) the whole design of this is fabulous!! :-)

    Congratulations you have won the $50 voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Please email us, there is a clickable link on the sidebar of the challenge blog :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot ! wow I am soo excited to see this!! Thanks again

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular posts from this blog

7 THINGS for Craft Fair display and How to Rock the Craft Show !

Inspiration Keep Moving On

Teachers Day Cards & Gifts Ideas