Followers

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Tea-rrific Adventure

Hello Friends , 



'52 Weeks, 52 Crafts' is a challenge I set out for myself and I am glad I making through it smoothly :)
and I am exploring more of me my tastes and my creations ! I seem to have always fascinated with art Journaling but have never took time to seriously do it . 
Here are a few trials earlier in Mixed media and Art Journals .


Today's creation is all about me and my typical day starts out with a cup of Tea !! 
It is special , as it is made by my husband each morning for last 10 years.

Growing up, I never really had the habit of drinking anything , after my wedding I learnt to make tea from my Husband. Each day he makes the first tea in the morning and then rest of the day whenever needed I make Tea but it never turns out as good as my master you see.

This quote on the creation talks to me about all the dreams , wishes and future plans we have been making sipping our cup of tea Together :) 
Our Imaginary Voyage .

Our Love for tea has grown this year as we travelled to UK and are getting used to Afternoon Tea culture and meeting new Tea lovers !!


How this came together 
I am creating on store 67  brown sketchbook

  • I started the process with Gesso 
  • Once the page was dry and ready to use I have used 3 shades of yellow here namely cadmium yellow, yellow oxide and yellow hue in acrylics.
  • I have spread the colours using a sponge 
  • I have stencilled with Itsy Bitsy leaf stencil and used shades of raw sienna and burnt umber in acrylics.
  • I have used tea cups from Janes doodles Tea-rriffic stamp set 
  • further I have added colours and doodles on them to create interest  on the cups and the kettle 
  • I have added heart shapes and coloured them with red sharpies 
  • I have tried brush lettering on the quote using sharpie brush pen in black 
  • On one corner I have added Remember from Timholtz stickers and sentiment from Janes doodles Tea-rriffic stamp set to finish the creation .





Playing along with 

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge- Food and/or Drink

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards






Sharada Dilip


4 comments:

  1. Keep up with the art journaling! Lovely page - love those teacups!
    Enjoy your afternoon teas! They are great with scones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  2. Really lovely journal page and I love the background you've created, it looks wonderful with the stacked cups! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

The Night Sky

Hello Friends  Thanks a lot for all the lovely comments and feedback on my art journals , This has really given me the...